This data protection declaration informs you whether and to what extent we (ExoIQ GmbH) collect and process your personal data when you visit our website (exoIQ.com).
To the best of our knowledge and belief, the Basic Data Protection Regulation (EU-GSVO), which was introduced in the European Union on 25 May 2018, is complied with.
1. Web offer “exoIQ.com”
(1) Website purpose
The website “exoIQ.com” provides information about the services of the company “ExoIQ GmbH”.
exoIQ GmbH, Jaffestrasse 12, 21109 Hamburg, Germany.
Managing Partner: Robert Weidner.
(3) Free offer
The use of the website “exoIQ.com” is free of charge and registration is not necessary.
(4) Paid offer
Paid content (such as commissioned services, analyses, samples and process descriptions) is only permitted per user registration or contract (in particular contract service contract (ADV)). Registration for the newsletter is exempt from this and is free of charge.
(5) Medical offer
We would like to point out that our offer is neither a medical product nor a promise of cure. For more detailed information, please feel free to reach out to us directly (see # 10 for contact info).
(1) You may visit our website anonymously without us receiving any information about who you are. Please find a list of anonymous ways to navigate our website here.
(2) This website can be used without Google Analytics analyzing your surfing behavior. Please click here -> forbid Google Analytics to track me (reactivation is possible at any time).
(3) When you visit our website, data about this process is stored and processed in a log file by default. These are stored anonymously by masking the end. This incomplete IP address is stored in detail in the so-called log files together with a time stamp, the call of our website, the URL called up (our website), the URL from where you came to our website and the identification of your browser. A direct conclusion on your person is not possible. The data in the log files are evaluated exclusively for statistical purposes and automatically deleted after six (6) months at the latest. This represents the legal obligation of the website hosting service to retain data.
This does not apply to our hoster, where we are a customer and who stores this website constantly. According to the law, the customer must store these log files in clear form for six (6) months at a time.
(4) In the contact form, personal data is only collected by us if you provide it to us voluntarily, e.g. by contacting us.
(5) Other personal data is required for personal identification, for example in the member area. These data can be deleted by you at any time. If this is not possible, you can instruct us to do so free of charge. Please note the practice of entering personal data, in particular personal or business data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), on a voluntary basis. We will store and use these data exclusively for the provision of offers and for answering your inquiries.
(6) The data will not be passed on to third parties.
(7) The storage location of the website is “1 und 1 Internet SE, Elgendorfer Str. 57, D-56410 Montabaur”.
3. CONTACT FORM
(1) We store the data entered by you in the contact form (in particular name, company and e-mail) and use these exclusively for the purpose of direct communication with you.
(2) Please note that the transmission of data is not completely encrypted and therefore no confidential information should be sent via the contact form.
(3) The entry of data in the contact form does not constitute registration for a chargeable service.
4. DATA SECURITY
(1) We will take all necessary measures to protect the data transmitted by you and stored by us. (§32 DSGVO)
(2) Insofar as we are legally obliged to do so, we shall adhere to the legally required agreement on order data processing (§ 11 BDSG) and operate in accordance with DSGVO standards.
5. INFORMATION, RECTIFICATION AND CANCELLATION RIGHTS
(1) You have the right to receive information about the data stored by you or to demand its deletion (§17 Abs2 DSGVO) or correction (§16 DSGVO).
(2) This right to information, deletion and correction is free of charge. Please contact us directly via contact form or e-mail (see point 10).
6. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFER
(1) You have the right to object to your personal data (DSGVO § 21). Even after consenting to revoke this agreement at any time, they may do so. It is irrelevant whether this concerns all data or only part of their data.
(2) You have the right to data transmission (§20 DSGVO). For example, you may reclaim a picture you provided (which does not contain an agreement against payment).
(3) The use of the right of objection and the right to data transfer is free of charge and amounts to 30 working days. Please contact us directly via contact form or e-mail (see point 10).
6.1 Data Transfers to Third Countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA)) or if this is done in the context of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transfer of data to third parties, this will only occur if it is done to fulfil our (pre)contractual obligations, on the basis of your consent, a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. This reservation concerns legal or contractual provisions which provide recognised data protection (e.g. for the USA through the “Privacy Shield”) or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations (so-called “standard contractual clauses”).
7. LIABILITY FOR LINKS
References and links to third-party websites are outside our area of responsibility. Any responsibility for such websites is rejected. Access to and use of such websites is at the users own risk. Nevertheless we encourage you to send us correction suggestions.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
References on this website to social media such as Facebook, Xing, Instagram, LinkedIn are not within our sphere of activity.
Until further notice, ExoIQ GmbH does not use “social plugins” on our website.
The copyright and all other rights to content, images, photographs or other files on the website belong to ExoIQ GmbH or the specially named brand name. The written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance for the reproduction of any elements.
Responsibility for privacy and content exoIQ.com:
Managing Partner: Robert Weidner
D-21109 Hamburg, Germany